Apply for a CLICS scholarship in order to do your final thesis in one of the best labs worldwide.
CLICS supports thesis between:
· Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
· Carnegie Mellon University Pittsburgh and Silicon Valley, USA
· Hong Kong University of Science and Technologie, Hong Kong
· Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan (only Master- and PhD-Thesis)
· Nara Institute of Science and Technology
Who can apply?
Students of in the field of computer science, Anthropomatics
What will be supported?
· Master thesis
· PhD thesis
What are the condition for the apply?
· At least a completed intermediate examination for a diploma (excluded bachelor thesis)
· Excellent command of English
· Supervising professors at KIT and at the partner's university
Which documents have to be submited?
· Letter of application with the theme or range of operation of your thesis, objectives
· Personal data sheet, photo
· Diploma of university (intermediate examination for a diploma, transcript of records if you write a bachelor thesis, transcripts of records from the main study period or the master study), optional: language certificats, distinctions, other references
· Letter of recommendation from the professor which attend to you at KIT
Please address the application to:
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie, Insitut für Anthropomatik, Margit Rödder, Adenauerring 2, Bldg. 50.20/ 233,
Margit Rödder, Tel.: +49 721 608-48676